Mumbai: Well-known Bhojpuri actress and model Anjali Shrivastava was found dead at her Andheri West residence, police said here on Monday, 19 June 2017.
According to the police, Anjali’s family members from Allahabad had been trying to call her since Sunday night, but she did not respond on her mobile.
Worried about her safety, the family contacted her landlord, who called the police and they entered her home on the fifth floor in Parimal Society on Juhu Road with a duplicate key on Monday afternoon.
They found the 29-year-old actress hanging from the ceiling fan from a sari, presumably having committed suicide.
Police searched her residence but did not find any suicide note or anything suspicious.
Her body has been sent for an autopsy to R. N. Cooper Hospital.
Having worked in several Bhojpuri films, she acted last in the recent action-comedy film Kehu Ta Dilme Ba.
SOURCE & CREDITS: FIRSTPOST
- Former MD of Tata Finance Dilip Pendse commits suicide in Mumbai
- Vega Helmets Blind Walkathon to be held on 7th Feb at EverShine Nagar, Malad
- Retd Justice CS Karnan, At War With SC Judges, Arrested In Coimbatore
- Goa Police Special Branch had cautioned CM Manohar Parrikar and DGP Muktesh Chander against permitting Sadhvi Saraswati in Goa
- Spat between WB governor, Mamata Banerjee escalates; TMC calls KN Tripathy ‘BJP parrot’
- Former Maharashtra BJP Leader Filmed Kissing Woman In Bus, Arrested For Rape
- With over 100 rape victims in all, serial rapist Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh was regularly raping about 50 women, alleges victim
- Tamil soft-porn actress Swathi Naidu look-alike arrested for flesh trade in Naihati, WB
- AACTA India Hotline Phone and Email Support Contact Details
- Jailors thrash, insert lathi into private parts killing woman convict at Byculla prison in Mumbai
- Rightist Ponda group behind desecration of crosses, cemeteries, Parrikar must resign as he has failed, demands Aleixo Reginaldo Lourenco
- Alert: Fake Propaganda, Viral News and Fake News explosion in India: Social Media, TV most hit
- Arshi Khan, director Maneesh Singh seriously injured as hit-and-run truck rams car on Delhi-Jaipur Highway
- Jaish-e-Muhammad bans ISI-based film Green Terror, issues fatwa against model Arshi Khan and director Maneesh Singh for blasphemy and degrading Pak flag
- Yazmeen Khan signed on by Chennai-based Vrindaavan Telefilms