Cheryl Charles is the first Indian model to win this title for India beating nearly 50 other competitors from different countries around the world.
From catwalk diva to cosmetic conqueror, slaying the ramp since she was a teenager, Cheryl Charles has achieved success in all the aspects of fashion world. From India she represented her country at the “World Next Top Model 2017” pageant in Beirut, Lebanon.
She has won the sash of “Mega Model Face hunt” and is also known to have earned the most sub titles in the contest of “Miss India Diva” by achieving the runner’s up position and also winning four mainstream titles like Miss Intellectual, Miss Congeniality, Miss Beautiful Skin and Best Walk.
She got acknowledged for her presence of mind by the judges, when she won everyone’s heart in the Question and Answer round in “Miss Tiara India Continent 2017-18”.
Cheryl’s achievements are not just limited to the fashion world, she is also a business women (Director of Trim Tones) and a writer, her book of poems is soon to be published. She is a perfect example of “beauty with brains”, setting an example for all the youth and particularly young girls, dreaming to achieve great success.
She is an inspiration for everyone, having achieved so much at this young age. Some of her achievements are as follows:
- Youngest Editor-in-Chief at the age of 18 for Enlighten India
- She worked as a wardrobe consultant for many elite clients.
- Was a Business Development Manager for an International Ticketing company
- She loves reading and she finds solace in books
- Her friends call her a book worm because she is always reading something or the other and now her dream to become a published author will be realised when her book of poems is released in December this year.
- She is an adrenaline junkie and never leaves an opportunity to try new things
More about Cheryl Charles:
Cheryl Charles won her first pageant Mega Model Facehunt in Pune in 2009. Unfortunately, soon after her mother passed away it became a passion which was initially a dream shared by her and her late mother. She won every pageant she participated in, giving her more confidence to take this on international level.
Pageants won till date:
- Mega Model Face Hunt
- Miss Indian Diva runner up (4 sub titles)
- Miss Tiara India Continent 2017-18
- Miss World Next Top Model India
She loves sports and has represented Mumbai in National Hockey as a Captain playing Centre Forward while in her school days. She is also a singer and is one of the few professionally trained belly-dancers in India.
Cheryl has also signed a movie with Starline Productions headed by director Jude Lazarus Fernandes.