A LITANY OF SCAMS
Your front – page report (this letter was originally addressed to The Goan) yesterday runs like a litany of scams and the alleged perpetrator is none other than Vishwajit Rane.
It comes in the nick of time just before a by – election where the “fraudster” will throw his hat in the ring: the insulin pen scam, the newborn baby screening scam, the various PPP scams, the mistreatment of malaria workers, selling of posts, etc.
And there’s no desire on the part of anyone, especially the Congress to expose Vishwajit and pour on him the scorn he deserves. So, it is a given, that Rane will be elected with a large majority and join “the cocktail cabinet” which far from having a ” common minimum programme” boasts only of a “maximum individual rip-off programe”
– by Francisco Colaco
- High Court admits Vishwajit Rane’s disqualification petition; refuses interim stay for contesting a by-election
- September 18 deadline for Panjim, Valpoi bypolls, CEO suggests holding bypolls before Ganesh Chaturthi
- BJP’s Vishwajit Rane confirms his father and senior Congress leader Pratapsinh Rane will not campaign against him in the Valpoi bypolls
- Time not yet right, but Goa Congress intensifies efforts to topple Parrikar-led Goa Govt
- Ex-Hospicio matron Marita D’Cruz confronts Vishwajit Rane for betraying Congress, joining BJP
- Is Parrikar “fed up” of Vijai? BJP-GFP honeymoon over as cracks surface in Goa coalition
- VIDEO: 70-yr-old Protester booked by police as Vishwajit Rane heckled, abused by ex-Hospicio matron Marita D’Cruz for betraying Congress, joining BJP
- What happened before? Why the two women at Hospicio lost their cool? Real truth behind Vishwajit Rane heckling incident at Margao
- Vishwajit Rane heckling: are septuagenarian Maria D’Cruz and her 40-year-old daughter Auta Godinho Goa’s new heroes or villains?
- Health Centres in Goa run out of life-saving medicines as in CM Parrikar’s Panaji constituency, diabetes and other essential medicines not available
- Goa stares at a huge shortage of qualified doctors: rats eat up dead bodies in the GMC morgue
- Vishwajit Rane tells cops not to take action against women who abused him in Margaon
- Cong netas think am an obstacle, let me quit, says Goa Congress chief Luizinho Faleiro
- Goa Bypolls: MLAs Ravi Naik, Aleixo Reginaldo Lourenco hit campaign trail, go door-to-door with Cong candidates
- Mira Bhyandar news: Election campaign material suppliers fail to do business