Mumbai (Maharashtra): Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray on Friday lashed out Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar stating that the post of defense minister of the country should be taken seriously, adding that he was also a complete failure during his reign.
His remarks came after the Shiv Sena published an editorial in its mouthpiece ‘ Saamna’, saying that Parrikar’s image, as an honest and true politician has been proved wrong now, in the wake of the viral video.
Speaking at a press conference here, Uddhav said, “Parrikar should have taken the post of defense minister seriously. Parrikar saying that if he lost the by-election in Goa then he would become the defense minister came as a shock to us. If he comes back to power then unending chaos would arise in the country”.
Earlier in the day, another Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut lambasted Parrikar asserting that, it seems he is afraid that he will lose and the people will not accept him.
- Saamna editorial not based on ‘fake’ news, but on Parrikar’s failed performance as DM: Shiv Sena
- Parrikar has insulted Hindus, he is a failure and disgrace to Goa and India, he must definitely lose by-polls: Shiv Sena
- Parrikar must lose the elections: Shiv Sena Mouthpiece Attacks Manohar Parrikar’
- Parrikar misusing State infra, machinery, should have resigned as CM: Shiv Sena
- Panaji Bypolls: Is Atanasio Babush Monseratte compromised by Parrikar and BJP?
- Shiv Sena says party ‘prays’ for Manohar Parrikar’s defeat in Assembly bypoll
- Atanasio Babush Monserrate confirms he will contest as the Congress candidate against Manohar Parrikar from Panaji
- Confirmed: Manohar Parrikar to contest by-polls from Panaji, as Atanasio Monserrate decides to stay away
- Cong demands FIR as Casino Lucky 7 salvage operation postponed once again
- State Machinery, Ministers on behalf of Parrikar, intimidated Panjim, Valpoi voters, even as 75% voting recorded in Goa by-polls
- 3 Goa Congress MLAs who cross-voted in Presidential Election “gifted” Rs 15 lakh, boasts senior BJP leader
- Parrikar plans to relocate Casinos to Mopa, send property rates soaring to help BJP make its new airport viable
- Babush paid Rs 5 crore to campaign for Parrikar, Ashok Naik threatened, alleges GCAF
- Goa news: Withdraw & save your prestige: Parrikar to Cong
- Goa Bypolls: Throw ‘Satan’ and the ‘Anti-Christ’ into the Mandovi river: Jazon Fernandez