Social worker and politician Nevada Putman celebrated Christmas with the residents of Evershine Nagar, Malad West along with people of all castes and communities.
A big crib depicting the Nativity scene and featuring the new-born Christ was put up at Evershine Nagar.
Evershine Mitra Mandal – an NGO also distributed food, sweets and gifts to the underprivileged in the area.
The entire neighborhood joined in the celebrations…
There are more events planned for College students as well as elders and senior citizens in the next two days in the line up to New Year’s Eve, said Nevada Putman. The best part of the celebrations was that Christians were joined by their Hindu, Sikh and Muslim brothers and sisters in the celebrations, said Putman.
- Vega Helmets Blind Walkathon to be held on 7th Feb at EverShine Nagar, Malad
- Illegal hookah bar atop Aura Hotel, Evershine Nagar, Malad West demolished
- Health Alert: Evershine Nagar, Malad stinks with garbage strewn all over
- Indian Spiderman Gaurav Sharma rocks Nevada Putman’s Dahi Handi at Evershine Nagar as Janmashtami fever grips Mumbai
- Nevada Putman to launch ‘Vega Helmets Blind Walkathon’ to promote Use of Helmets
- Over 5000 devotees pay farewell to Evershine Mitra Mandal Ganpati, join Bappa’s Visarjan with Nevada Putman
- Censor Board demands 14 cuts in one song of Bollywood film Maheruh
- BB 11 Arshi Khan teams up with NGOs R K HIV AIDS & Nevada Putman Foundation to host World’s Largest Health Camp at Malad
- Over 20 Bollywood & Tv stars, including Bigg Boss 11 participants to shine at the World’s Largest Medical & Health camp at Malad
- Model shoots for Vega Helmets Blind Walkathon to promote Use of Helmets in Mumbai
- Unused Gokuldham Maternity Home at Goregaon East turned into drugs and sex den: Building to be renovated soon, says BMC
- Islam, Christianity alien, so cannot get quota: BJP
- Over 20 illegal ‘ladies dance bars’ double up as pick up points for call girls and drug peddlers in Mira-Bhyandar
- Four years after illegal construction, BMC demolishes actor Arshad Warsi’s partly illegal Versova bungalow
- 5 to 9pm Four-hour ban on heavy vehicles on Western Express Highway during evening hours